LETTERS - What People Say!!!

Babichan K. M.
"Dear brothers, Thanks a lot for your best intentions. The messages, marriage at caanai and study on revelation I liked much."

John Vallachira
"Regular reader of this site feel very good to the brethren belivers".

Evg.Tomy Kuriakose
"Dear Brethren, I had gone thro the website, excellent. May the Lord continuously help you to bring out such wonderful events, good articles, and programmes for the fellow brethrens through out the world. One of the well-wishers..."

Samraj
"Very good website. God bless ur ministry".

Kevin Korah Jacob
"This website is doing a good job".

Johnson Baby
"Wonderful effort. Very edifying. God Bless".

Bala J. T.
"Greetngs!!! overwhelmed with your modern&blunt approach to modern day Christian values & practices on various issues. Keep glowing for Christ. God bless all your endeavour".

Kezia Kuriachan
"Excellent"

Johnson B.
"It is wonderful site".

Clement D Souza
"Thank for sending me the messages of bible study. I pray for your ministry to be fruitful in believers life & for sinners repentence. MAY GOD BLESS YOU".

LYDIA D'CRUZ
"Excellent"....

Raju A. Varghese
"I really enjoy this website and may the Lord bless this ministry richly in the days to come".


Jaimon Paul
"Thank you for your grate dedication"

Jessica
"A good website"..

Vinod Abraham
"Hi This is very good and blessed one"

Sanjay Soorkia
"About 20 years ago the Lord in a vision showed me the word Bahrain and I was asked to pray for the island. I am very happy today to learn through your website the great work the Lord Jesus is doing on your island. I shall continue to pray for you all and by the grace of the Lord I shall one day come and visit you all.God bless you".

Lissy Thomas
"This website is very nice".

Reena Noel
"I m very blessed through your emails and news letter".

Sam Joy, Doha
Dear brethren, Nice to see your website. Getting lots of informations, specially audio and video messages. As we are away from our home country, this will help us to watch Christian TV programes. May the Almighty enable you to do more effectively in the coming days.I appreciate your efforts. Praying for your miistry. God bless you".

K.I.Jacob
"I would like to be a prayer partner".

Kezia
"Excellent site".

Rajan Thomas, USA
"Nice website".

Sathia Ray
"Thanks for the e-mail. I pray, God's name be glorified through this ministry.Best regards".

Madan Paul,Ludhiana
"DEAR BRETHREN, WE THANK GOD FOR YOUR FAITHFUL MINISTRY AND WE PRAY FOR YOU".

Ben, Bucharest, Romania
"Brethren, Thanks for sending me this bulletin".

Antony Abraham
"Hi all, Nice to see such a website. Good effort and keep it up".

Terry Fredericks
"A great site"

Colleen Redit
"So good to receive this and I look forward to going through all the articles. Please pray for us here in Chennai as we serve the Lord.I am a Brethren Missionary commended from New Zealand 44 years ago! Sincerely in His Service."


A. G. Jacob
"Thanks a lot for the informations. Praying that the Lord use this site for the ediffication of many around".

George Varghese
"Dear Team, Praise God for your work. I believe that your programmes are touching many, specially in the Middle East region. Do uphold us in your prayers."

John Benjamin
"I make use of your resources for my study and ministry. Thank you and the Lord richly bless you".

Basil Mathew
"I like this website"

SAJI JOHN
"praise the Lord...!! this is really wonderful.. thanQ very very much.. God bless u all... shalom..."

SOJAN ABRAHAM
"All the programs in this site are very good".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Congratulations...!!!
and May the Lord use you to Strengthen the Brethren.
With Christian regards".

Joy Jacob - Bahrain
00973-39586999